This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Welcome to www.bookmycharters.com! Before using our services, you are requested to please ensure that you carefully read and understand the following terms and conditions which shall apply. Your use of our Services and use of the Website, the Application and tools or services provided through the Customer Care (The CC) through/via a national phone number (City code) - +91 80804 75252 is expressly conditional on your acceptance of the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and will form the agreement between Baron Aviation and Allied Services Pvt. Ltd. and you.
This Website belongs to Baron Aviation and Allied Services Pvt. Ltd.
The following Terms and Conditions apply to everyone who visits www.bookmycharters.com, and they govern the relationship between Owner and you. The Terms and Conditions set out hereunder constitute your binding obligations towards this respective entity. For the purpose of the User Agreement, Registered User/Guest User and wherever the context so require, 'You' shall mean any natural or legal person who has agreed to be a Customer by providing Registration Data while registering on the website or has been identified as a Guest User by providing cell number and email id.
1. COMPANY INFORMATION
This page sets forth the Terms and Conditions under which (i) The Owner (please confirm) provides the information on this Website, as well as the terms and conditions governing your use of this site; and (ii) the terms and conditions for use of our Services.
Baron Aviation and Allied Services Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as 'Baron' or 'Bookmycharters.com' or 'we' or 'us') is a company registered under the Companies Act, 2013 with its registered office at 403, Tower 1, Star Hub, Near ITC Maratha, Airport Sahar Road, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400 099, India and its company registration number is U35122MH2012PTC226051.Bookmycharters.com is a registered trademark of 'Baron'.
Baron offers a technology platform on www.bookmycharters.com. It is an enabling website and platform for consumers to connect with a third party, which is an independent valid Charter Aircraft operators known as The Transport Aircraft Operator (hereinafter referred as TAO). Once TAO accepts a booking request, customer shall be notified with the details of TAO through SMS or Mobile application.
Bookmycharters.com shall do all the reasonable efforts to connect you with a TAO & the services are subject to the availability of TAOs for requested dates for transportation services.
THE COMPANY DOES NOT PROVIDE AIR CARRIER SERVICES, AND THE COMPANY IS NOT A REGISTERED AIR CARRIER. IT IS UP TO THE THIRD PARTY AIR CARRIER CHARTER OPERATOR (“OPERATOR”) TO OFFER AIR CHARTER SERVICES, WHICH MAY BE SCHEDULED THROUGH USE OF THE APPLICATION OR SERVICE. THE COMPANY OFFERS INFORMATION AND A METHOD TO OBTAIN SUCH THIRD PARTY AIR CHARTER SERVICES.
By using this website and/or Mobile Application or user of the service through the CC you hereby acknowledge that Baron (Bookmycharters) is not a transport services provider and only a technology enabling platform and offers the method to obtain the services of the TAOs, but in no way does it have any responsibility or liability for any charter services provided by third parties. By using the Services and booking a flight, you authorize Bookmycharters.com to enter into a charter contract with the TAO as your agent.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Unauthorized use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/ or be a criminal offence.
The service statements on this Website are for general description purposes only. The information contained in this Website should not be viewed as an offer to sell or as a solicitation to purchase any of our Services. Furthermore, not all services are available in every state.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The Website may contain links to other third party sites. Such sites will contain their own separate terms and conditions. Your access to and use of these interactive sites will require acceptance of these separate terms and conditions.
You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes. You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of the Website, render the Website inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the Website or the content therein. You agree not to add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the content, or to attempt to access any content that is not intended for you. You agree not to use the Website in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties.
You agree that you shall not:
- access, monitor or copy any content or information of the Website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission; or
- violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this; or
- take any action that imposes, or may impose, in the discretion of Owner, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the www.bookmycharters.com infrastructure; or
- deep-link to any portion of this Website (including, without limitation, the purchase path for any Services) for any purpose without our express written permission.
3. OUR RULES ABOUT YOUR DATA PRIVACY
4. SITE ACCESS
The Website and application grants you a limited permission to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it. This permission does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, reverse engineered or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent.
You may not use any proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of www.bookmycharters.com and our affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any Meta tags or any other "hidden text"utilizing our name or trademarks without our express written consent. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission granted by us. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of www.bookmycharters.com so long as the link does not portray www.bookmycharters.com , its affiliates, or their services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark of Owner as part of the link without express written permission.
You must not use the Website and application in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the Website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way. You understand that you, and not www.bookmycharters.com, are responsible for all electronic communication and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the Website for lawful purposes only. We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of the Website will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error free. However, due to the nature of the internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to the Website may be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or introduction of new facilities or services at any time without prior notice.
5. YOUR ACCOUNT
If you use this Website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided while creating your account. Owner and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel bookings in their sole discretion.
6. GENERAL CUSTOMER BEHAVIOUR WHILE USING TRANSPORT AIRPLANE SERVICE THROUGH TRANSPORT AIRLINE PROVIDER
- It is expected that a reasonable behavior shall be followed by the customers / passengers while utilizing the Services offered by the TAO. It is expected that Customers do not behave in a manner which causes discomfort, inconvenience, damage or injury to the crew. In the event of such an occurrence, we/are at liberty to/may take such measures as we deem necessary to prevent continuation of such conduct including restraint. You may be disembarked and refused onward carriage at any point and may be prosecuted for offenses committed on board the aircraft.
- Baron encourages all its customers to take full responsibility of his/her items. In case of lost items during the journey, Operator will try to locate the items on a "best-effort" basis but is not responsible for the same in case of loss or damage to the same.
- All the calls made to the CC are recorded for quality and internal training purposes.
- It is expected that the customers/ passengers while utilizing the services offered by TAO adhere to reasonable conduct and Baron/TAO reserves the right to deny boarding to consumer/passengers who are under the influence of alcohol or display any type of misbehavior which may not be deemed safe and suitable for travel.
- In the event wherein your conduct or the conduct of your guest endangers the aircraft or any passenger or property while on board, or you obstruct or hinder the crew in the performance of their duties, or fail to comply with any instruction of the crew, including but not limited to, those with respect to smoking in any form, drugs, alcohol, or use any threatening, abusive or insulting words towards the crew or behave in a manner which causes discomfort, inconvenience, damage or injury to the crew, TAO reserves the right to take such measures as they deem necessary to prevent continuation of such conduct including restraint. You may be disembarked and refused onward carriage at any point and may be prosecuted for offenses committed on board the aircraft by TAO or any statutory organization as may be permitted for the law in force for the time being.
7. REVIEWS, COMMENTS AND COMMUNICATIONS
Visitors may post reviews, comments, and other content, and send communications and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. www.bookmycharters.com reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant the Owner/Website and its affiliates a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant Owner/Website and its affiliates and sub licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You agree that the rights you grant herein are irrevocable during the entire period of protection of your intellectual property rights associated with such content and material. You agree to perform all further acts necessary to perfect any of the above rights granted by you to www.bookmycharters.com, including execution of any deeds and documents, at its request. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate, that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify Owner/Website and its affiliates for all claims resulting from content you supply. www.bookmycharters.com/Owner has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any content posted by you or any third party
8. CONSENT TO ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS AND TRANSACTIONS
By clicking the 'I Agree' [CUSTOMIZE] button, you consent to conduct transactions and receive communications, notices and information from us electronically, whether sent by e-mail or other electronic means. Electronic communications shall be deemed to have been received by you when we send the electronic communication to the email address / mobile number that as per our records, or when we post the electronic communication on the Application or the Website.
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND LICENSES
Subject to these Terms and Conditions and any other policies we create, we grant you a limited, non-sub licensable right to access the Website and application and use our Services only. The portal technology and related systems and method have been applied for patent protection and patent pending number is 1578/MUM/2015. This license does not allow you to copy or sell our services or materials; scrape or mine our Website, services, or materials; or frame any part of our Website or services. We reserve the right, without notice and in our sole discretion, to terminate your license to use the Website or services, and to block or prevent future access to and use of the Website or services.
Except for the limited license granted to you, you are not conveyed any other right or license in any way. Any unauthorized use of our Website or services, and any use that exceeds the license granted to you, will terminate the permission or license granted by these Terms and Conditions.
You agree and understand that:
- The contents of the Website including but not limited to the information, logos, designs, databases, arrangement of databases, user interfaces, response formats, videos, testimonials, software, audio, pictures, icons, are the sole property of Baron. All intellectual property in and to the Website and its contents and functionalities shall vest solely with Baron.
- Save for the limited right to access and use the Website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and other applicable agreements, on a non-exclusive and non-transferable basis, there are no other rights being granted to you in the Website or any of the contents and functionalities.
- Your use of the Website and its contents grants no rights to you in relation to any copyright, designs, trademarks and all other intellectual property and material rights, including www.bookmycharters.com's Software and all HTML and other code contained in this Site. Any violation of our trademarks will be liable for legal action. You have no right to make any copies of the whole or part of this Website or any of the contents therein.
- You have no rights to remove, modify (including removing any copyright notices or proprietary markings) any part of the Website save for any User Content that belongs to you.
- You have no right to use any search mechanisms other than that provided on the Website and you will not use any web-crawler or any data harvesting tools to harvest data of any sort from the Website.
- If you are found to be in violation of this clause Baron reserves the right to terminate your access to the Website immediately.
- All materials on the Website and services, including its branding, trade dress, trade names, logos, design, text, search results, graphics, images, pictures, page headers, custom graphics, icons, scripts, sound files and other files, and the selection and arrangement and compilation of information thereof (herein after collectively referred to as "Materials"), are proprietary property of the Owner/Website, its Owners, suppliers, its licensors, or its users, and are protected by Indian and international intellectual property laws, including copyright and trademark laws. Our Materials cannot be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing "www.bookmycharters.com" or any other name, trademark, or aircraft name of www.bookmycharters.com without our permission
10. DAMAGES & GENERAL RESTRICTIONS
- In the event of any damage to the aircraft interior and or exterior due to an act of the customer/passenger, TAO shall have the complete right to levy applicable charges for restoring the damaged part at actuals Bookmycharters.com may debit all flight expenses and other charges incurred by you, including costs of damage to aircraft caused by you or your guests.
- The passengers are discouraged from bringing inside the aircraft pets, any form of heavy or bigger dimension cargo, alcohol and other related products, non-vegetarian food items, tobacco cigars and other such related products. Passengers are also prohibited from unlawfully filming any part of the cabin of the aircraft or using any of the recording or filming devices.
- Baron/TAO shall not be responsible for any damage to your bags that take place during security inspections
11. NO WARRANTIES
This Website, the materials, and the services are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. All use of Website, materials, and services is at your sole risk.
We specifically disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, and any warranties arising out of course of dealing or usage of trade.
We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any User Content or other content, including links to web pages, that you or any other user or third party posts or transmits using our Website or Services. You understand and agree that you may be exposed to User Content that is inaccurate, objectionable, inappropriate for children, or otherwise unsuited to your purpose.
We are not responsible in any way for, do not monitor, and do not endorse or guarantee anything about any third-party content (including advertisements, offers, and promotions) that may appear in our Website or Services.
We do not represent in any manner that:
- The information, data or contents of the Website are accurate;
- The Website will be available at all times and will operate error free or that there will be uninterrupted access and service;
- The integrity of the information on the Website or information you upload will be maintained;
- We endorse any of the views of any of the users who may have posted content;
- We have verified or guarantee the quality of services or representations made by any user of the Website;
- We have verified the credit worthiness of any user;
- We have screened or verified any of the information posted herein;
- The Website or any content is free from viruses or other malware.
You expressly release www.bookmycharters.com, Owner, its affiliates, officers, employees, agents and professional advisors from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the users of the Website.
You will be responsible for arranging flights with an Assigned Aviation Specialist, through the Bookmycharters.com Application, Bookmycharters.com's website(s) or other method acceptable to Bookmycharters.com. Acceptable methods may include email, text message or telephone with a Bookmycharters.com's customer relationship executive.
In the event that an assigned flight is required to be urgently landed due to unforeseen circumstances, Baron or the TAO shall not be responsible for any incidental cost or inconvenience incurred due to the same to the Customer. Any onward journey to the original destination or any stay at the place of emergency landing shall be at additional cost to the Customer. The services shall be at the discretion and availability of the aircraft and TAO. Baron in no way shall be held liable or responsible for the same.
Some destinations may require TAO to take special permission to be landed on the airfields, the same shall be subject to approval of the authorities and may result in additional cost to procure the same or cancellation of the booking on non-receipt of the same.
Post booking, Baron shall capture your meal preference and passenger shall have to submit their identification documents and in case of foreigner copies of VISA and Passport.
13. PROMOTIONAL/FERRY FLIGHTS
The return flight bookings of all promotional flights and ferry flights shall be cancelled contingent upon the cancellation of the original flight.
14. PRICING & PAYMENT SCHEDULE
All flight quotes provided by BOOKMYCHARTERS.COM (the “Flight Quote”) are subject to aircraft availability, crew availability, and owner approval. All Flight Quotes are based the information supplied by an Operator and BOOKMYCHARTERS.COM does not guarantee the accuracy of any information contained in the Flight Quote. Customer understands and agrees that Flight Quote can change at any time prior to receiving a booking confirmation and agrees that BOOKMYCHARTERS.COM is not liable for any changes in the Flight Quote
Flight Quotes may not include the following: special catering, ground transportation, flight phone usage, flight internet (Wi-Fi) usage, any damage to the aircraft, fees for bringing pets, aircraft cleaning/maintenance relating to pets or due to excessive use of the aircraft by Customer or their invitees, (the “Incidental Fees”). Further, in the event Customers requests any significant changes (for example, different FBO, flight time change, etc.) and the operator accommodates such requests, you will pay on demand any additional costs associated with such changes.
A watch hour extension charges which may be itemized separately and appear as an added charge upon booking or at a later time if services are added or consumed after booking. These charges may originate from the Operator providing air transportation services or a third party provider. Unless you inform and instruct us otherwise, charges related to such additional expenses will be payable to us pre execution of the flight as per the payment link provided by the customer relationship executive or paid in cash to our ground staff.
With respect to services provided on www.bookmycharters.com , we charge your credit card/debit card before confirming booking. For any reason if we are not able to provide service as per your booking, we will intimate you electronically and refund the value of the payment received.
Please note that this policy applies only to bookings done by www.bookmycharters.com. The prices displayed on the Website are quoted in Dollar/INR currency, which you can view in your preferred currency using the currency converter link. This currency converter is only indicative and a value added tool. The actual amount to be paid by you will be the equivalent amount in the currency of your credit card, as per the conversions done by your bank / credit card provider on the date of billing.
Any special request towards the booking or travel itinerary shall apply a customized quote to be provided in consultation with TAO, which may include special permission charges and airport taxes.
All monetary consideration to be paid by the customer to TAO is exclusive of any statutory taxes wherever applicable. If taxes are applicable or there is any change in tax rates pursuant to a booking, the customer shall to liable to pay the difference in the amount of tax applicable for the booking/travel.
In the event, the customer is a Company or a high net worth individual or any person whose accounts are audited under section 44AB of the Income Tax Act, he shall be liable to deduct TDS @ 2% of the transaction amount.. The customer shall be liable to provide Baron PAN Card number and TDS certificate in proper time period as maybe mentioned in law.
An initial flight reserve amount of 50,000 (Fifty thousand only) shall be paid immediately towards reserving the flight for a particular itinerary.
The balance Payment due for a particular booking shall be made within 24 hours by NEFT/RTGS or any preferred mode as may be informed by BARON from time to time. In the event, the payment is not received in the 24 hours or any extended time that may have been allowed, in such a situation the booking will stand cancelled and the applicable cancellation charges shall be levied and deducted from the initial reserve amount received and the remaining amount due shall be refunded to the customer within a period of 7 – 10 working days.
Bookmycharters.com will transmit a Final Invoice to you detailing Customer's incurred charges after the flight or as soon thereafter as charges for additional service and extraordinary items are provided by the Operator to Bookmycharters.com. In the event that any amount due from you to Bookmycharters.com hereunder remains unpaid for more than five (5) days beyond the date such amount was due to be paid, such outstanding amount shall be subject to interest at the lesser of 1.5% per month or the maximum amount of interest permitted by law. In the event that any form of payment provided by you to Bookmycharters.com is rejected and Bookmycharters.com incurs any fees as a result of such rejection (e.g., insufficient funds), you shall be responsible to reimburse Bookmycharters.com promptly for all such fees.
15. TERMS OF CANCELATION
- Cancellation or modification of airline schedule is at all times subject to fees/charges/payments as may be levied with Baron's airline cancellation policy or these terms. Prior to booking an aircraft, you must acquaint yourself with the refund policy as tabled below, with respect to the booking. Any cancellation fees or charges levied payable to Baron will be to your account. Cancellation charges can be up to 100% of the cost of booking, irrespective of whether the flight has commenced or not. In case of cancellation of a booking of aircraft by Baron due to reasons such as unfavorable weather, technical snag in the aircraft, delays due to dense air traffic or strike by the staff, restrictions imposed by the Airport Authority for Flying /landing of flight, Any restriction imposed by DGCA or any other Government authorities for operation of the Flight or any other reson beyond the control of BookmyCharters.com or the operator, alternate arrangements, in the same class of service as the original aircraft, without any additional charge, may be provided for by Baron in consultation with TAO in the best possible manner. However, Baron will not be liable to pay compensation due to such cancellation up to any amount to the passengers.
Days / Hours Prior to Departure Cancellation Charges 21 Days - 48 Hours 30% of total price (taxes & fees excluded) 48 Hours - 24 Hours 50% of total price (taxes & fees excluded) Less than 24 Hours 100%; no refund
- In event of cancellation of a scheduled flight due to any change in airport timings or the like, Bookmycharters shall not be held liable to compensate for any loss or damage.
- The aircraft owner, if applicable, must provide final approval for use of the aircraft. In the event that the aircraft owner does not approve the booking, BOOKMYCHARTERS.COM will attempt to either adjust the terms of the trip so the owner is able to approve the booking or BOOKMYCHARTERS.COM will attempt to find a replacement aircraft for Customer. A surcharge may be applicable for the booking of a replacement aircraft.
- If a replacement aircraft if not available/found within 12 hours of a booking being declined, both parties will be released from their obligations under these Terms and Conditions, specifically, any liability under the "Cancellation Policy" section below.
- This paragraph does not apply to the aircraft repositioning flights (the “Empty Legs”).
BOOKMYCHARTERS.COM's cancellation policy for all flights cancelled by customer is described below:
BOOKMYCHARTERS.COM reserves the right to treat no-shows as last minute cancellations, whereby you will be charged the full cost of the charter. A 'no-show' is defined as You not arriving to the aircraft within 30 minutes after the scheduled departure time for a departure of an on demand charter flight or within 5 minutes after the scheduled departure time for a departure of an Empty Leg. BOOKMYCHARTERS.COM may extend the no-show time in coordination with Member if operational restrictions allow.
Due to the price advantage and nature of Empty Legs, the cancellation policy differs from the standard cancellation policy for regularly scheduled aircraft charters as provided herein. An Empty Leg can be cancelled at any time with or without advance notice to Member due to scheduling changes, mechanical issues with the aircraft, pre and post Empty Leg flight cancellations or schedule changes, a ground hold, crew duty limitations, medical condition of the crew, and any other reason the operator provides for a cancellation of an Empty Leg.
You understand and agree that BOOKMYCHARTERS.COM does not guarantee, is not obligated to, and will not provide a replacement aircraft in the event an Empty Leg is cancelled for any reason.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that if an Empty Leg is cancelled for any reason, BOOKMYCHARTERS.COM shall only be liable for the price of an Empty Leg paid by Member/customer. For the avoidance of doubt, if an Empty Leg is cancelled, BOOKMYCHARTERS.COM shall not be liable for any compensation or additional credit for the cancelled Empty Leg, lost opportunity costs, substitute travel cost and associated expenses or any other damages.
Empty Leg Flights:
- Any offer for discount on Empty Leg Flight rates or otherwise, will be for the specified time period only and would be subject to the terms and conditions for which the offer will be applicable.
- Terms, conditions and/or time period of any offer can be subject to change or modification at any time without any prior notice.
- In case of change or modification in the terms or conditions of any offer, Baron or Bookmycharters.com won't be liable for any damages or loss incurred and hence won't be liable for indemnification for the same.
- The schedule of all flights is fixed and any request from the customer to change the schedule and/or time of the flight won't be entertained.
- All charges/discounts would be for the full flight and won't be computed on per seat basis.
- All payments are to be made at the time of booking the flight only and through accepted modes of payment only. Please refer to the pricing and payment schedule for more information for payments on booking.
- Any cancellation of the booking will be subject to the charges in accordance with the cancellation policy. In case of refund due to rescheduled flight or any other reason, the terms and conditions of the refund policy will be applicable.
16. MISSED FLIGHTS
You agree that you are obligated to fly according to the Flight Itinerary provided by Bookmycharters.com which stipulates the departure time based on and in consideration of the preferred departure time indicated by you at the time of booking.
YOU MUST BE AT THE AIRCRAFT PREPARED TO TRAVEL AT THE DEPARTURE TIME INDICATED ON THE FLIGHT ITINERARY. IF YOU ARE NOT AT THE AIRCRAFT 30 MINUTES AFTER THE SCHEDULED DEPARTURE TIME READY TO FLY, YOU WILL HAVE MISSED THE FLIGHT.
Pilots may wait up to 1 hour after the indicated departure time as a grace period, but are under no obligation to do so. Should you miss a flight, you are solely responsible for alternate arrangements, although Bookmycharters.com will use its best efforts to make alternate arrangements at an additional cost to you. You will be charged for the missed flight and payment will be rendered according to the terms and conditions of the confirmation and this Agreement, failing which, the pre-authorized credit card will be charged as provided for herein.
You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Owner/Website, its subsidiaries, affiliates and their respective officers, directors, agents and employees from and against any claims, damages, costs, liabilities, and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of or related to any User Content you post, store, or otherwise transmit on or through the Website or services or your use of the Website and the Services, including, without limitation, any actual or threatened suit, demand, or claim made against Owner/Website arising out of or relating to the User Content, your conduct, your violation of these Terms and Conditions, or your violation of the rights of any third party.
18. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL THIS WEBSITE (www.bookmycharters.com), ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, ADVERTISERS, OR DATA PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS, OR LOSS OF DATA) WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE), EQUITY OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE, THE MATERIALS, OR OUR SERVICES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
The company reserves the right, without assigning any reason, to cancel or delay the commencement or continuance of the flight or alter the stopping place or to deviate from the route of journey or to change the type of aircraft in use without incurring any liability in damages or otherwise to the passengers or any other person on any ground whatsoever.
19. GENERAL TERMS
- Termination: Owner/Website reserves the rights to terminate your access to the Website at any time, in its sole discretion. You acknowledge www.bookmycharters.com's right to do so and waive any claim that you may have arising from such termination. Notwithstanding the termination of access, all provisions which by their nature are intended to survive, shall survive termination and continue to be applicable.
- Force Majeure: In no event shall www.bookmycharters.com be liable for any acts beyond its control or for any acts of god.
- Access: www.bookmycharters.com does not make any claim that the Website and its contents may be lawfully viewed or accessed in the jurisdiction you are viewing it in. You are solely responsible for complying with laws applicable to you.
- Complaints: In the event you have any complaint(s) pertaining to our services provided through this Website, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and kindly provide your name, email address, physical address and contact numbers so that www.bookmycharters.com may be in a position to verify details or check the authenticity of the complaints.
- Insurance: It is the sole responsibility of the Operator to maintain liability insurance coverage. Bookmycharters.com is not liable for any claims arising in connection with the services of the Operator.
- Modification of Services: We reserve the right to modify or discontinue (completely or in part) our Website, Services, or any content appearing therein. We will not be liable to you or any third party if we exercise this right.
- Modification of these Terms and Conditions: We reserve the right to change or modify these Terms and Conditions, or any policy or guideline of the Website or services, at any time and in our sole discretion. Any changes or modification will be effective immediately upon posting of the revisions to the Website or services. You waive any right you may have to receive specific notice of such changes or modifications. Your continued use of the Website or Services following the posting of changes or modifications will confirm your acceptance of such changes or modifications. Please review these Terms and Conditions periodically, and check the version date for changes.
- Choice of Law & Jurisdiction: These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of India. Subject to the arbitration provision herein, the courts at Mumbai, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any claims or matters arising out of these Terms and Conditions.
- No Waiver: The Owner's failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions will not be deemed to be a waiver of such right or provision.
- No Third-Party Beneficiaries or Rights: These Terms and Conditions do not create any private right of action on the part of any third party or any reasonable expectation that the Website or Services will not contain any content that is prohibited by these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is deemed invalid, then that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary, and the other provisions of these Terms remain in full force and effect.
- Assignment: You may not assign or otherwise transfer your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions. We may assign our rights and duties under these Terms and Conditions without any such assignment being considered a change to the Term of Use and without any notice to you.
- Notices: Any notices or other communications that you wish to send to us may be addressed to the registered office.
- Dispute Resolution: Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to www.bookmycharters.com or to services through www.bookmycharters.com shall be submitted to arbitration in Mumbai, India, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate this Website's intellectual property rights, www.bookmycharters.com may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any court in India or internationally, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
The Arbitration under this agreement shall be in accordance with the provisions of the Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The Award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
Website policies, modification, and severability, please review our other policies, such as our pricing policy, posted on this site. These policies also govern your visit to www.bookmycharters.com. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Terms and Conditions at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition
- Feedback: We welcome feedback, comments and suggestions for improvements to the Services ("Feedback"). You can submit Feedback by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Contact Information: If you have any questions or suggestions regarding our Terms and Conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.